Volunteers are always welcome!
Recently, four Confirmation candidates from St. Mary’s Star of the Sea in Narragansett volunteered to serve lunch. Here’s what they said about their experience:
“We all were able to realize how thankful we are. Each of us all agreed how much we enjoyed helping people in our community and to see how much they appreciated us and all of our help. We all want to come back and keep helping. We loved talking to everyone and hearing their stories.”
Do you want to give back to your community?
Do you have Community Service hours to fulfill?
Come in and fill out a volunteer application today!
Although our needs are ever changing, help from our community remains constant. Contact our staff by calling (401) 782-4770 or stop in to see how you can help.
Current Supply needs include:
– Cleaning supplies such as bleach, spray cleanser and laundry detergent
– Food items (perishable and non-perishable) for our guest/community meals
– Paper tableware such as plates, bowls, napkins and plastic utensils
– Toilet paper and paper towels
– Gift cards for grocery, clothing and department stores