Volunteers are always welcome
Recently, four Confirmation candidates from St. Mary’s By the Sea in Narragansett volunteered to serve lunch. Here is what Kasey Babbitt, Taylor Chofay, Grace St. Jean and Thomas Williams had to say about their experience:
“We all were able to realize how thankful we are. Each of us all agreed how much we enjoyed helping people in our community and to see how much they appreciated us and all of our help. We all want to come back and keep helping. We loved talking to everyone and hearing their stories.”
Do you have a desire to give back to your community?
Looking for something to fill the longs days?
Do you have Community Service hours to fulfill?
Come in and fill out a volunteer application today!
You may also fill out an application online here.
Although our needs are ever changing, help from our community remains constant.
Contact our staff by calling (401) 782-4770 or stop in to see how you can help.
- Cleaning Supplies such as bleach, cleanser, laundry soap, etc.
- Food Items for our kitchen (perishable and non perishable are always welcome)
- Paper products such as plates, bowls, napkins, plastic ware.
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Gift Cards (grocery stores, shoe stores, clothing, etc.)